Superintendent: Courtney Smith 570-439-2240.
1. Must be 16 years old, but not over 20 years old as of June 1, 2017.
2. Must be a resident of Tioga County.
3. Must be single, never been married, have no children, and not marry or become pregnant during her reign.
4. Must not be a former local winner or state winner.
5. Must submit entry postmarked no later than July 21, 2011 to:
Courtney Smith 71 Grinnell Lane, Liberty, PA 16930.
6. Must write a brief autobiography (for MC's use only) on a 3" x 5" card.
7. Must enclose a recent photograph with her application.
8. Winner must be available to reign at the Tioga County Fair -- Aug. 7th to 12th, 2017.
9. Winner must be available to attend the State Fair Queen Contest in Hershey in January 2018.
Judging will be based on:
1. Written essay on "What My Fair Means to My Community" in 300 words or less.
2. A 3-5 minute speech "Why You Should Come To My Fair"
4. Neatness and cleanliness
6. Ability to communicate (speaking ability and knowledge of fairs).
To fill out form, move cursor to each line and type. Upon completion, hit your ENTER key and an email will be sent to you to confirm your subscription.